Have you ever asked these questions?
“What can I use for my stretch marks?” or “I wish I could make this scar look better than it does?” Well, we finally have something that I can confidently recommend. The information we have on this non-prescription gel is that it is possible to see improvements within 4 weeks. We have been working with this product for a few years now and we are excited to provide you with the information.
Scarsil combines science and nature to help heal skin.
Scarsil is an ideal choice for new scars, old scars, surgical scars, keloids, stretch marks (from pregnancy or growth), acne scars and any skin conditions that would benefit from barrier protection.
Scarsil contains Pracaxi oil derived from the seed of the Pracaxi tree found in the Amazon rainforest. A unique ingredient with antiinflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antifungal properties, Pracaxi oil is used for a variety of dermatological conditions, including skin spots, severe acne (and scars), psoriasis and rosacea.
The directions for use are typically: Apply twice daily (estimate of 2-6 grams) for 10-14 weeks.
• 20% of the subjects had a reduction in scar length
– Scar length was reduced 2.5%
• 40% of the subjects had a reduction in color intensity
– Scar color intensity was reduced 20%
• 100% of the subjects showed improvement in scar texture/smoothness
– Scar texture/smoothness was reduced 22.32%
• 74.3% of the subjects showed improvement of scar pigment intensity
– Scar pigment intensity was reduced 17.56%
If you would like more information on this new formulation or you would like to purchase this stop in and ask for Scarsil.