I am excited to report to you the benefits that individuals have experienced when taking Ananda Professional CBD oil. Read further to find out if CBD oil is worth a try.
About 6 months ago, I added Ananda Professional CBD oil to the line of products at Regel Pharmalab. Prior to bringing this product to our pharmacy, I was skeptical and did not have confidence in recommending CBD oil. Since that time, I have educated myself and found this product to have benefits in several areas of medicine. The areas I have the most confidence in recommending are pain, anxiety and sleep.
At first, my recommendation was mostly directed toward patients that have trouble sleeping. To test this, my wife (Summer Regel, Pharm.D.) and I started taking 10 mg at bedtime and within 7 days we both noticed we were sleeping better. Our observation is that we were able to achieve a deeper, more restful sleep.
Here are a few other comments others have made regarding sleep:
Lori S. – “Sleep is much improved and I even noticed that I have less cramping during my monthly cycle.”
Christina M. – “I am sleeping better and I noticed that my leg pain is improved as well”
Janice P. – “My sleep is so much better and I am also getting pain relief from my back pain.”
Susan N. – “I am now able to sleep 3 hours straight without waking up!”
As you can see, several patients are seeing an improvement in sleep. Did you also notice how many patients indicated they are feeling relief from pain?
If you haven’t heard, pain medications are under a lot of analysis. The phrase you may hear on the news is “The Opioid Epidemic”. Physicians are looking for alternatives to reduce pain without using or adding addictive pain medications. After studying this subject, I am coming around to the idea that CBD oil may be an answer for some patients. Here are a few things I found:
- The Journal of Pain concluded that patients with chronic pain who take opiates may be able to reduce the amount of opiates needed if CBD is added to the treatment.
- The Journal of Psychopharmacology showed that using cannabinoids reduced the need for medications to treat anxiety, depression, sleep, and migraines.
- The Journal of Experimental Medicine indicates that cannabinoids suppress inflammatory and neuropathic pain by targeting 3 glycine receptors.
- The National Academies of Science, Engineering and Medicine reported that cannabinoid therapy may play a role in reducing opioid intake. (Or, reduce the amount of pain medication required to control pain)
Most patients tell me they would love to be able to stop taking their pain medications. The problem is, many other medication options don’t work. As you can see from these medical reports, we now have something that is worth a try.
My recommendation on CBD oil for pain is a “work in progress” but I would not hesitate to recommend a one month trial for any of the following conditions.
- Low back pain
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Pain related to gout
- Neuropathy (numbness/tingling)
- Menstrual cramping
Do you have questions about CBD oil? Want me to compare your CBD oil to Ananda Professional? Comment below and I will follow up with you.
Is it time for you to try Ananda Professional CBD oil? If so, click here to order.